Gu Gu's Daily BS

reorganizing my iPod. reorganizing my photos. reorganizing my life!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Great! My flight was canceled

I came here to Tucson, Arizona for business yesterday. Now I am stuck at Tucson airport for my return trip because my flight was canceled. I chose to wait for the next flight. Guess what. The next one is delayed. So, now I have to wait until 11:50PM to catch that one and arrive LAX around 12:15AM.

Thanks to my extra laptop battery and WiFi at Tucson airport. WiFi at Tucson airport is great. I got a very good reception and it's free. What can I say. With two batteries I have, I will be able to use my laptop for at least 4 hours. That's enough for me to blog and chat with my friends while I am waiting.

I can't imagine a day without a computer and Internet connection.

No comments: